A healthy body leads to peaceful living, but a few body parts cause severe health issues as the body starts deteriorating with time. One such serious health issue is Knee Joint pain. The Knee Joint pain can sustain for a longer period and limit the body’s functionality. If Severe Knee Joint pain is ignored, it can lead to Bone damage, chronic pain, obesity, and much more.
The overall cost for artificial knee joint replacement price (เปลี่ยน ข้อ เข่า เทียม ราคา, which is the term in Thai) can cost up to 280,000 baht. The knee joint replacement is the best solution for such chronic health issues. Now with the help of current advanced technology, the treatment is carried out with the help of MAKO robotic arms with the assistance of professional surgeons. Robotic-based surgery helps in performing a more precise and successful surgery. Moreover, the surgery is completed at a faster rate.
What Happens If Knee Joint Is Left Untreated?
- Knee Joints can gradually deteriorate if bones are damaged. As the cartilage gets disrupted, the bones start rubbing each other, causing irritation, chronic pain, and much more.
- Knee joint pain can cause severe health issues such as obesity, diabetes, mental stress, etc.
- Severe pain can reduce physical activity, leading to weight gain and cardiovascular health issues.
Benefits Of Knee Joint Treatment
- The surgery can be a one-time investment as it has long-term durability. Also, it reduces the risk of creating other health issues.
- It can resolve the chronic pain issue and make movement effortless.
- Independent survival, as you can walk and perform other activities yourself after knee replacement surgery.
- The replaced artificial knee joint can enhance the ability to perform more activities.
- It can lead to pain relief and peaceful life.
- It becomes easier to manage the weight of the body.
The primary goal is to reduce chronic joint pain, limited physical activity, weight gain, irregular sleep, mental health, cardiovascular health, and other severe health problems. Moreover, advanced technology has been an add-on factor in saving human life with greater precision at a faster rate. Before opting to replace the Knee joint, it’s necessary to check the current health condition with proper consultation, which can lead to less risk. The treatment can lead to a peaceful and healthy life. So the overall expense of Artificial Knee Joint replacement can range up to 280,000 baht.